My baby and I

My baby and I

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The background pic on my blog

Its funny how emotions work. For the most part, I have accepted all parts of the whole end of marriage thing, the single income, the single parent part. The dividing of possessions, conquering the good and bad memories. The guilt and hopelessness. Lots of stuff. Anyway, I am having a hard time changing the background picture on my blog. I took down pictures in my house, at work, and for some reason I'm struggling.

I look at this picture, and it represents the best time in our marriage by far. He was an amazing husband during our pregnancy. We got along so well, communicated, did things as a team. I wish it would have lasted.  For some reason, me being pregnant brought out the husband in him. I can't sit here and reminisce on that, I don't want to go to bed all emotional.

Maybe i'll do it after this blog post, maybe not. Its just a picture right?

Sigh.

1 comment: