My baby and I

My baby and I

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

2013 "high"lights

Well. 2013. What a year, bittersweet. I have never really celebrated the new year, so to speak. I don't really look at it as the close of another year, and a new beginning. But I definitely do this time around.

2013 was the worst year for me emotionally probably to date. I hope I never feel that way again, and if I do, because life has ups and downs, I hope it does not last even half as long.

How the hell do I sum it up?

We 'celebrated' our 5 year anniversary. Not really. I'm pretty sure Chris was high on something, so we didn't celebrate it. So no pics.

I won that awesome trip to Vegas!






 
 
I remodeled my bathroom! Well, not me, but you know what I mean :)
 
 
 


 
 
 



 



Samarah turned 2!


 
 
SWAT paid a visit to our house and it made front page news









 
(That isn't all the damage, they broke my fence and several other things.)
 
 
I broke promises to Chris and myself, and made choices I said I'd never make.

I had surgery, which did seem to help the issue!!

I made the decision to leave my marriage.

Chris had really really really bad bouts with drugs this year. bad bad bad.

I took a Spanish class in college, which was one of my life goals, well to LEARN it was a goal, which I didn't do. got a long way to go before I do that.

Welcome 2014.

I plan on being a better mother, spending more quality time with my daughter.

Finding out who I am, and never letting that go.

Bring it on year, lets see what life challenges shall be to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment