My baby and I

My baby and I

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Dr Seuss characters..

How the hell do you explain to your child what the characters are in the Dr. Seuss books! Haha I mean honestly! I have been reading to her more lately and she is in the 'why' and 'what' phase, soaking up everything and asking what everything is. In every book she points to the pictures and asks.. and in Dr Seuss books I'm like... um... honey I don't know...

Tonight we read the foot book.. She asked me what they were on this page like 3 different times.



 
 
 
On this one, she said, these are kind of ducks mommy. haha you nailed it baby girl, KIND of ducks, like the one above is kind of a dog?

Maybe I should just think of closest animal it resembles and say its a hybrid bear, or a mutated duck or something. Lol.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment