My baby and I

My baby and I

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Samarah's party!

Okay here is your picture overload! one month later! sorry. I can't believe how much life just gets crazy. electronics is the last thing I think about.

Ok so table with the cakes and decorate your own sugar cookies!! Which didn't really get used :(

 
Oh she loved this plastic tools! she can help mommy when she is out doing yardwork now!

 
Sorry for the boob shots I bent over too much in this dress didn't even think about it until after the fact.. putting her blindfold on..

 
 
I don't think she really understood the concept but she had fun anyway lol..


 
The adults had a round of pin the bow on Minnie mouse too!!


 
Daddy was a sport and even did it!!! Yay for daddy!!!!!!


 
Her cake/cakes turned out SOOOO cute!!

 
Okay so.. like I was really stressed about  this whole thing but it was a beautiful night.. and everything turned out so good and was so fun. I think these are just as much for the adults as they are for the kids. getting together to celebrate my child but also strenghtning friendships in the process..
 

 
She just thought this was the coolest thing ever



 
Take a deep breath samarah... and

 
blow!! look at the smile on her face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Then she gets to enjoy her cake..

 
for a minute anyway...

 
Look at how she is looking at me... haha I laughed out loud for real.. she is like mom. really?


 
some of the decorations  you can see in the trees

 
I forgot to get a picture of the front! we had balloons all along the fence and Minnie mouse stuff all over the fence and all over the deck I was too stressed to remember


 
 
Am I mean mommy? I let him do this

 
She did NOT know what to think. I don't think she liked it very much. lol.

 
Daddy making sure she is okay.. I dunno dad...

 
Ok she's fine :)
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm so happy to hear from you, I hate not being able to text you. I wish you had a Facebook just so we could talk ha ha. I miss you, we're home from camping now if you ever want to come visit but I know you're busy. I love your posts, her birthday was so fun!! I love her face in them ha ha. We need to have another play date when things aren't so crazy :) text me if you need anything! Also we're blessing Jace this Sunday the 8th at 9 am and if that's too early we're gonna have a lunch at 1030. Let me know if you wanna come and I'll plan you in :)

    ReplyDelete