My baby and I

My baby and I

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Samarah's first haircut!!!

Even though Samarah doesn't have that much hair.. she needed a haircut! It was kind of mullet-like. Really long in the back.. short on the top and sides. The sides were kinda long.. and the sides and back were like super curly but the top is like stick straight.. Haha.
 
I tried to get some pictures in the tub to show how long it is in the back but I didn't get a good shot. These are cute anyway.
 
 


 
I haven't been taking near enough pictures or videos and she is changing so much. So I decided i'd document the drive over there as well. lol



 
Sitting at a stop light taking these. lol.

 
She was not cooperating very well.

 
So one of my best friends, Amanda, is a hair stylist! So I took her to see Amanda.. and can I just tell you, Samarah did AMAZING!! look out how long the sides of her hair are. and their curly! and the top is so straight!

 
Of course. This is like the best shot, and I didn't have the flash on.

 
She will not smile without her hand in her mouth or her tongue sticking out lately! hopefully just a phase.

 
Oh Amanda is like 9 months pregnant and so cute can I just say

 
Samarah just sat on the chair being so good watching herself in the mirror

 
FIRST SNIP!!!



 
She cut some off the back and just skimmed the sides. Amanda said that most kids scream and cry and fight to get out of the chair. Samarah sat there the whole time just good as gold. I'm so proud of you baby!!


 
Look how curly!! it looks so much better without these crazy long pieces in the back!! yay!!


2 comments:

  1. And she looks adorable! I'm posting their pics tomorrow, I'm finally done with my stupid class so I can get caught up! I love her hair. And I love that she had to have the big burrito! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete