My baby and I

My baby and I

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Did I mention how tolerant my dog is?

I did this 'why i love my dog' post awhile back. she is so awesome lol seriously such a good dog. At Samarah's birthday party, my friends daughter Amira was having fun playing with Casey.. then she decided Casey should be a part of 'pin the bow on minnie mouse' but only as far as the blind fold is concerned...


She just sat there!!!! for like MINUTES letting her tie and re-tie this blindfold over her eyes!!!


Still just staying put probably thinking like what treat am i going to get out of this? It better be a good one



I was laughing so hard i couldn't breathe!!!


Then she's like okay... wait a minute i don't really want this.. and i'm not getting a treat for it



She couldn't get it off and she walked over to me.. 'mom. get it off. i'm a good girl' LOL. So then I took it off :) It will be a sad day in my life when i lose her


then a picture i forgot to post on her birthday post.. her cousin Braden reading her a bedtime story.. the book he bought her for her birthday... So cute.. I cracked the door and tried to take the picture without her noticing.. but it never works.. its like she senses when the camera is coming.. 


Not good quality pictures.. but cute for the meaning behind them..


This one is so cute.. I don't know how Braden can read with all that hair in his eyes. haha. 


Casey annoys the living crap out of me some days but man oh man i thank my lucky stars because she fills something inside me that other things/people just can't. Funny how animals have a way of doing that :)

I was scared when Samarah came into our lives.. about how Casey would react. If she would act out in aggression or start being snappy. She did not like Samarah at first she just avoided her. If she we laid her on the floor Casey would lay like 10 feet from her. if she moved her arm or attempted to roll over, Casey bolted. 

She was really jealous.. she acted out just by whining and getting in the garbage but luckily not toward samarah. Now sometimes the only way i can calm samarah down is to say 'we're going to go home to see puppy. want to see puppy?' then she talks about seeing puppy the whole way home. 

Thank you for being Tolerant Casey and letting me enjoy my daughter and my dog!!

1 comment: