My baby and I

My baby and I

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Why I love my dog

I love my dog for many reasons and i think she is a fantastic dog for many reasons.

She is my my running, hiking, walking, sitting, sleeping, eating, biking, anything companion.


 She is my best friend. She loves me no matter what. Doesn't matter if I had to spank her for getting in the trash, she waits patiently for me to be done being mad at her so she can come lick me again.


She is always so excited to see me, whether i have been gone 5 minutes, or a whole day.


She loves my cat.


She didn't used to like Samarah, but she does now, and that means a lot.


She never gets sick of spending time with me or Chris





If I am carrying something big and she is laying across the hallway or walkway, she moves! (my dad really loves that quality about her)

When she is outside, she doesn't bark at people who walk by. (unless i am outside, then she is protecting me!)

She doesn't leave the yard, even if the gate is open. She does not dig.  She does not jump on people.

I can leave food sitting on the coffee table sometimes even the floor and if we forget and leave, she does not eat it till we get home and tell her she can have it!!!!




HER QUIRKS:

She LOVES to be under blankets! She is so funny if we have a blanket on our lap and hanging off she noses any part of her body under it that will fit. She tries like hell to get totally under it.

We CAN'T cure her of licking! She is so hilarious she licks the wall, she licks the couch she licks anything that she happens to be next to. And she licks us like crazy!

She likes to fall asleep on her back, usually its all paws up though.


Working in the job I do, i see a lot of dogs that do really frustrating things. and it makes me more and more grateful that I have such a good dog! She definitely isn't perfect, but i'll take the licking and occasional trash diggging over barking, jumping, peeing in the house, digging under the fence, chewing, and various other things anyday. Love you Casey!

No comments:

Post a Comment