My baby and I

My baby and I

Monday, April 16, 2012

Cabin

So.. My parents just celebrated their 44th wedding anniversary... and I thought 4 years was awesome. haha. They rented a cabin down in Mt Pleasant and a bunch of the family went down to hang out! Me and my sisters and their kids. Chris didn't go.. but on friday all of a sudden there comes Chris walkin in the door! he drove down and surprised me! I was shocked but it was a welcome surprise!

I was so excited to take Samarah swimming at the pool down there and go hiking and all sorts of fun stuff. But instead, this is what I got to look at out the window. it snowed like crazy. GAY



It was such an awesome cabin! 3 cute cozy bedrooms and a loft! And a freaking soft soft bed. the view from in the loft looking out over the valley was beautiful



Huge awesome table


the camera was foggy but this is the lil room we slept in


Representing OHIO haha



Yay what a good pic!


It was a blast, i love spending time with my family. Go parents for 44 years! almost double what i have been alive.. wow. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment