My baby and I

My baby and I

Friday, April 13, 2012

Marriage.. 4 Year Anniversary

So on April 4, 2012 it was our 4 year wedding anniversary!! holy crap! We both worked and didn't do anything that day.. but went out on saturday to Dinner at Texas Roadhouse.. Yum!


Marriage is like being a mom, so hard, but so awesome. Its a constant effort. But you know what amazes me? Is how two people can make it work! Like for real! To overcome their difference and coexsist as one, it really is amazing. Chris and I are so different. We were raised with completely different beliefs and backgrounds, raised in different states, we are 10 years apart, enjoy different things, totally different personalities.. yet, we are good together! We work! I love being married I love Chris. Happy 4 years!

Some of the things that have happened in our 4 years...

marriage...4-4-08




Buying a House


Visiting Sears Tower


Finding out we're pregnant



Having our baby




And now learning to be parents! (yes, i'm sure you can tell. This was right after she was born, can you say exhaustion??)



So much has happened, so much has been overcome, so much has been learned... Life is such a wonderful, crazy ride. I can't wait to continue on and have many more anniversaries and see what comes next!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment