My baby and I

My baby and I

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter!

So it was Samarah's first easter this year! It didn't really feel like easter.. i think when she gets older it will feel more like it, as will other holidays. Holidays just aren't the same when you a) aren't with your family b) don't have kids or don't have kids old enough to care.... she is too little to care.. so we didn't decorate eggs or anything. We just hung out in the BEAUTIFUL weather and enjoyed our little family time! My niece took some cute pics while we were hangin out outside!!

Protecting her lil head from a sunburn!


haha i love this picture. her teeth are too cute


Mommy and Samarah


Can you say CUTE?


Our hands and feet! Random but actually a cute pic


Hmm... what is that puppy doin


Puppy love!



I'm stoked next year I think she will be old enough to decorate eggs and find them! I can't wait!
I feel bad though,  I think she got a rash from sitting on the grass and not on a blanket! I feel so bad! :( I should have known better. Sorry Samarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment