My baby and I

My baby and I

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Where did my easy going baby go????

Samarah is such a happy baby! or WAS! I don't know where that went! She was so happy all the time, so easy going, content with whatever all the time. She was so good!
NOW she cries over EVERYTHING! I shut the fridge she cries and throws a fit. She tries to get a dirty diaper out of the garbage I tell her its yucky dont' touch and she throws herself on the ground and cries.

She is starting to flip her body and head back and throw herself on the ground. She hits her head, she bashes me in the face with her big head. All the time she does this! Over the silliest things!

She throws a fit when I try to change her diaper and put her clothes on (well, half the time at least) I don't know what to do! Is this the stage of the terrible two's that everyone talks about? she's 15 months!

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do???

I don't know if its an attention thing, if she's tired, or what! I have started putting her to bed earlier, I still pay tons of attention to her, if i'm doing the dishes I try to pull up a chair and have her stand beside me, she helps 'fold' the laundry, i read books to her whenever she brings me one. Is it not enough, is it a growth spurt, is it just a phase? its frustrating how nothing makes her happy anymore! I love her, but man!

Anyone???

No comments:

Post a Comment