My baby and I

My baby and I

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Samarah's first time in the snow!

So last year Samarah was so new but besides that it didnt snow like at all last year.. So this was really her first experience with it.. And I dressed her up and put her in the snow.. (I was in tennis shoes and a sweater and fine but she's a kid and she froze it was nowhere near enough clothing! i felt so bad. i'm still learning all the differences, how much more babies need to be dressed. I should have had her in freaking snow suit, double layered onesies underneath, boots. Sigh. Mommy in training.)
 
I set her down on the shovelered part and she just stepped right in the snow and loved it!
 


                                                       SHE LOVED IT!


 
The night it snowed we had her outside we went to the Gateway mall and she just kept throwing her head back and watching the snow fall and letting it hit her on the face. it was so cute! i love getting to see all the new things she experiences! She's at the age where she has fun now and is so fun to be around.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment