My baby and I

My baby and I

Thursday, November 1, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

So I would have actually had this up on Halloween, but I put Samarah in her crib and realized I left the camera in there with her.. and I didn't want to wake her up. So its only one day later but that is pretty good for me!

So remember awhile back I did a post about why we call Samarah 'HAM'?  When we saw this costume, I could not resist. So perfect.


She is so cute!



Struttin it in her pig (ham) costume! complete with hooves and a tail!

chillin with dad waitin for the trick or treaters

I was putting her costume on in the morning to make sure it fit and she took off with her hooves on!

So both me and Chris normally work evenings.. So I didn't think we'd do anything with Samarah. But chris work gave it to him off and I decided to take the afternoon off and be a mom. and i am so glad that I did.

Chris brought her down to Springville's main street trick or treat and she did so good just fascinated with all the costumes and people! we came home had dinner, passed out candy and enjoyed seein our lil ham!

No comments:

Post a Comment