My baby and I

My baby and I

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Shovel your sidewalks please!

PLEASE PLEASE shovel your sidewalks!! Some people still like to take their kids/dogs on walks in the winter and it is so hard when people don't shovel their sidewalks!! Trying to push a stroller through it sucks and after it freezes and gets all lumpy its near impossible..

So then we people move out to the road but the snow is all packed on the side of the road so we have to walk WAY out where the cars are and its dangerous... whatever your reasoning is.. cold, lazy, don't feel like it.. remember someone you care about might still need to use the sidewalk and it'd be nice to not have to walk in the road..

I saw a lady in a wheelchair having to go almost into the lane of travel because for a stretch no sidewalks were shoveled and snow was piled all down the side. she almost got hit! sad. be considerate.. it doesn't take that much effort, really :)

No comments:

Post a Comment