My baby and I

My baby and I

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Tattoo!!!!

For those who haven't seen  it yet I thought i'd post a pic on here. I got a tattoo symobolizing Samarah. I was trying to think of what i wanted to do for a tattoo and took a lot of ideas and put them together..
Samarah was born August 4.. So I started by looking up things for August.. the flower for the month of August is the Gladiola or Gladiolus (not sure which one is proper spelling) which looks like this (courtesy of google)





Ok so thats a pretty flower! i'd be ok with something like that permanently on my body.  But i didn't want just that.. so i was looking at other ideas. Samarah's Zodiac sign is a Leo.. Which is associated with Lions and the Sun and I didn't want that but then i found the Leo sign itself.. which looks like this



and so I took my ideas in to a tattoo artist and had him draw up a sketch.. which I LOVED! So then i got it done :) and here is the result


This is like the only pic i have taken of it.. but I LOVE it! Can you spot the Leo sign incorporated in there? up near my armpit?
It took 3 hours and some spots hurt like a mother f*er and other spots didn't feel like anything! I am so glad i got it done its perfect for a way to symbolize her without getting her name :) love you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment