My baby and I

My baby and I

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Norris Family Pics

My family hasn't had pictures taken in like 10 years!! Well professional ones where everyone actually dresses up and smiles and yeahh... So I planned it and made everyone come whether they liked it or not! And... here is the result! everyone did pretty good :)

                                                              Siblings spouses and parents

                                                                     Whole family!
                                            I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF MY PARENTS!!
This is my amazing sister and family that watches my baby everyday!
                                                      My brother max and his wife and kids
                                                        My brother Nate and his kids
                        My other amazing sister and kids that watch Samarah every other time I need a sitter!
My brother Kevin that is living in Alaska right now!
                                         I made my family let me get some with my puppy :)
                                                                my cute parents!

Grandkids!


 
They turned out really good thanks Brenda for taking them!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment