My baby and I

My baby and I

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Blogging

Its funny.. when i started a blog.. i was thinking to myself, this will be so easy and i can always keep my family and friends updated without having to get a facebook!
HA. It surprised me how time consuming it is to blog! it may take anywhere from 5 min to 45 min or more! depending on how many pics you have and how much you want to say.. whether you have a solid time frame to devote to it or you get a little done here and a little there over the course of a week and then finally are able to post it...

I think about posting things often! i just don't get around to doing it! And my life really isn't all that exciting. a lot of times i just want to post about whats on my mind, or funny things i thought or saw.. but then i wonder, do people really want to read about it or are they only interested in pictures?

Maybe i shouldn't care and i'll write what i want and if you don't want to read you don't have to and can just wait for posts with pictures...

Because i would blog more if i wasn't so concerened with having pictures to go along with it...

Hmmm. Maybe i will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment