My baby and I

My baby and I

Friday, June 8, 2012

My Dad

I love my dad. Father day is coming up, i never thought to do a post in May for my mom but May was kind of crazy. I will do one for my mom later. I want to dedicate a post to my dad

I came along a littttlllee bit later then the rest of the kids... My brother is 8 1/2 years older than me.. my oldest sibling was 18 when I was born. So.. my dad is kinda older! When I was younger, it always surprised him that I would not make him sit in the car when i went to my friends or whatever. He still appreciates that to this day.. but for me it was nothing, i loved my dad and didn't care what people thought.

Don't worry, this post will have pics

Things that my dad loves to do
-Chop trees down. Oh my gosh, he is obsessed, really. He used to do it when he was a kid and he keeps saying he is going to stop and never does.
-Build and create things with wood
-Ride a bicycle

Isn't is so dumb that we don't learn all the things our parents tried to teach us till after we have moved out... THEN we appreciate all the things they tried pounding in our heads.

Some things my dad taught me
-Don't walk over things that are in your way, pick them up and move them.
-Clean up as you go, its always harder later when you are tired.
-plug things in the bottom outlet, dont' ask, i didn't get it but now i do
I appreciate all of these so much now that I have a house.

So many more.





l



My dad has Parkinsons, and it is so hard to watch this stupid disease slowly disable him. He is still a machine (all 115 pounds of him) but just the little things he can't do anymore and to know that it is only going to get worse. UGH. its so hard. If he keeps busy, his hands and arms dont' shake so bad.. so he works himself too hard these days and I can't help like i used to cuz of Samarah..

Sorry this was supposed to be a post of good things.. I love my dad and I hope that I can enjoy every minute of the years I have left with him. He is such a good dad and I am so thankful for him.

I LOVE YOU DADDY!!





No comments:

Post a Comment