My baby and I

My baby and I

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hard to believe

You know how everyone says.. I can't belive my baby is however old they say.. or i can't believe its been 8 months its flown by etc etc..

Well for me, it did not fly by. at 6 months it definitely FELT like it had been 6 months.. 6 months of sleepless nights, exhaustion, pain, upside life, learning new routines, juggling work and home. everything seemed that long. When I look at other aspects of my life though, that is what flew by. thats 6 more months i've been married, 6 more months i've been at my job, 6 more months i've owned a house. etc. and that is what flew by for me.

After about 6 months it all of a sudden changed, now its flown by so fast. Once she started crawling and smiling and laughing and learning its been so fun and is now just wow, now i understand what they mean, but it wasn't like it for her first few months. I think part of that might have been contributed to the baby blues but who knows.

At first, i felt like having a baby sucked. And now I love her with a love that is the most intense, amazing feeling I had no idea a feeling like this could be real. Now she is almost 1 and i think the time is just going to fly even faster than it has the past couple months.





No comments:

Post a Comment