My baby and I

My baby and I

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bunco

So about a year and a half ago I was invited to play Bunco with some ladies in my neighborhood. It was a little weird the first few times, then I started to love it! Getting together once a month with women to chat and have fun did a lot for me! Since I just come home from work and hubby is always gone since we work opposite schedules, it was nice for me to interact with them and i started to look forward to it. Well now because I work so late I don't get to go anymore :( i'm sad

Well.. I signed up to host months ago so i decided to still host this month. It was my turn to host on tuesday. And can I just tell you i was totally scared! i have never done anything like this i've never planned a party or an event and i'm not creative and I was just stressing and freaking out.

I have to tell you what happened leading up to it. but i'll share photos first. It turned out great. I did a black/white theme and had it outside in my backyard

These would be mini oreo cheesecakes, can you say yum?

Cookies and cream popcorn, it was amazing.

After it was all said and done i look back and think why did i stress so much? but i have to work and find time to clean my whole house and yard and watch the baby and plan a party. so it wasn't easy.

After the game we sat around my firepit and chatted and made smores. it was so fun!

So my truck has been having problems and I had taken it to the shop and just got it out but as soon as i got it back it started having problems again. so monday i get off work and have so much to do to get ready for bunco, buying the gifts and the food and cleaning etc. so drove up to TJ maxx in orem to buy the gifts (like 8pm), when i came out my truck wouldn't start. I had Samarah with me and someone came over and jumped me. well.. i barely made it out of the parking lot. my truck died in the middle of the road. I couldn't get it in neutral to push of road.. yadda yadda long story short sat in road over an hour, brother came, towed me to shop at like 10 at night. neice drove me and samarah to walmart to buy stuff, they were out of half the stuff i needed for dessert, samarah was screaming, tired, had a full diaper i had no diapers with me.. didn't get home till past 11. i'm thinking F this i'm not hosting tomorrow. but i woke up tuesday and everything worked out! had to leave work a few hours early to get everything ready and buy the stuff i needed that they didn't have at walmart

As a side note.. my garden is growing!!!
Remember the before?


Now! check it out! i have peas. lettuce. tomatoes. broccoli. onions. corn. carrots. zuchinni. squash. cucumbers. I can't wait till i can eat the stuff!


And my flower beds are growing and looking great, i just need to plant more flowers!



No comments:

Post a Comment