My baby and I

My baby and I

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hot Air Ballons

So I woke Samarah up at the buttcrack of dawn to go see the hot air balloons. I felt so bad waking her up! We ate pancakes and went down to see the balloons in Springville. She fell asleep on the way there so i had to wake her up AGAIN i felt so bad.

At first she was scared and ketp looking around almost in a panick but then after awhile she just watched. I think overall she liked.
Haha this pic is funny because you know how we call her ham? well there is a ham behind our ham :)

Samarah and one of my good friends Holly! Holly got up at the buttcrack to come with. so cool :)


The balloons didn't go up in the air though! I was so sad. It didn't seem that windy but maybe it was up high. I was really bummed. But that is ok, we can go next year!

(I don't know how to make the pictures go the right way, sorry)

She was staring at a balloon being blown up

My mom woke up and came too! Samarah still scared a bit lol


I think it'd be cool to go up in a hot air balloon but i dunno cuz it seems kind of freaky!

One of Chris's ideas to propose was to go up in a hot air balloon and have the words 'will you marry me' on the ground.. but he told me about it so he said he couldn't use it for me.. haha damn that would have been neat.

We went home and napped for a few hours after this early morning rendevouz lol

No comments:

Post a Comment