My baby and I

My baby and I

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Too much to say!

I feel like I need to start from the beginning of my life up to now! that would be way too much. I haven't figured out really how to use this blog yet so pictures and fancy things are going to come later. But lets see. Life. I guess  I feel like where my life begins was getting married.. That is one of the most significant things thus far in my life! I got married to Chris in April 2008. I love that man so much. We bought our first home in August of 2009. We just had our first baby, a baby girl Samarah, on August 4, 2011. And wow how life has changed!
I will probably continue to just do little updates here and there till I get this thing established then I will make it more about my day to day life! I know the blog is boring right now! it will get there don't worry.
Oh, and it was in the 80's last week, and its freaking snowing today, like a lot. This is so lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment