My baby and I

My baby and I

Sunday, October 16, 2011

"Jam"


This is a disguise! If I saw it, I would think Raspberry, or strawberry jam. Right? Well, I went over to a friends house on friday night to make jam. It is jam, but its fake jam! We made green tomato jam! Brandi said if I had leftover green tomatoes from the garden, that we should make green tomato jam. I was super skeptical But went over and made it. It is so super easy way easier than regular jam. And I had my first taste of it this morning. It is SO YUMMY!! it tastes like raspberry freezer jam. I don't think I will ever make regular jam after learning this nifty recipe!!!! And there are always green tomatoes left over. Brandi's daughter and husband watched Samarah. I had a blast. Thanks Brandi!

No comments:

Post a Comment