My baby and I

My baby and I

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Samarah's baby blessing

On Sunday October 9, 2011 we got Samarah blessed! She did so perfect! She slept during church and through the blessing! My dad blessed her, I'm so glad that my dad is still around to do it. We came back to our house and had pork on rolls and desserts. The day was gorgeous!! It turned out absolutely perfect. But I was super stressed and running around like a chicken with my head cut off when we got back. I didn't get hardly any pictures taken! But here is what I got

Samarah getting a bath on blessing day!! caught her smiling!



My dad was so cute. After he blessed her he started walking back with her to give her to me and when he was almost to me, he turned in midstep and went and sat down with her.

He gave her a great blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment