My baby and I

My baby and I

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Now I get it....

Ok so like awhile ago I did a post on how you decide when to have baby #2.. and I was all stressed out and upset and emotional about it.

I looked at people that had kids a year apart or 18 months apart and i'm like wtf they are CRAZY! but now I get it!!! Before I had an 18 month old, 18 months seemed so little still!! But at 18 months they are SO SMART!!  I can't believe how smart Samarah is and how much she learns every day. She already seems like a little adult and not like a person.

She does things that I like at her and am like, how the heck did you figure that out? Its amazing how much kids watch and seriously soak up.

18 months is still little, but in terms of having another one, i get it. Because they will only continue to learn more and more and become more independent and before you know it she's all grown up.

SO. If things were more stable in my home life, i would be trying for another one right now.. Samarah is almost 21 months.

I see small siblings, and its so awesome to see how much the older protects the younger even at such a young age, to see them interact. I want to give Samarah that. It might not be where they will be close in age because of circumstances at home. But I want her to have siblings. I can't wait to have another one, when the time is right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment