My baby and I

My baby and I

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Easter!

OKAY!! Back to blogging. I promise I think about it often I just never get around to doing it.

So we thought she might be old enough to take out and do an Easter Egg hunt. Provo city has a big one so we took her over, it said 10am SHARP. So walked onto the field like RIGHT as they started. So we were on the far edge of the crowd. By the time we got to the middle...

All the eggs were gone. I don't think Samarah knew what was happening there were SO many people and it was like the 0-3 years so moms and dads were mostly carrying the kids. I was kind of bummed there were no eggs, but this mom saw me looking around and asked me if she got any eggs and I said no..


She said, I think my kids picked up a few extra. And she asked her son to give Samarah an egg. He said she can have more and gave her like 5 of his eggs. (and he was a little boy!) I am such a BOOB! I totally like started crying (not to her, when she walked away) (i'm tearing up now typing about it, STOP!) its that part inside of me that swells when I see people doing things for other people, going out of their way to be nice even though they dont' have to. It gets me all the time.

Samarah was so excited. She carried her little bucket around and loved shaking the eggs and opening and closing them. I'm so thankful for this mom who allowed us to enjoy the eggs!



Samarah loves being around kids, she is such a good baby and loves everyone. She played around on this bouncy thing for awhile.


She is staring to hold my hand to walk places and it is just about the most amazing thing ever


We didn't do much else than that.. Turned out to be a not very good weekend after the egg hunt.. Emotions were not the greatest at the house so we went to the dunes then turned around and came back so didn't do that and didn't do anything sunday with the family either but taking Samarah was definitely the highlight. I FOR SURE can't wait until next year!! Samrah is the most amazing thing ever

No comments:

Post a Comment