My baby and I

My baby and I

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Samarah turned 1!!!!!

Ok everyone this is going to be picture overload! i have a ton of pictures to put in for this post!! Samarah turned 1 on August 4, 2012! Wow! Her birthday landed on a Saturday..
Her snoozing in her carseat after running around buying her presents..



 I set up tables in the backyard and decorated the trees and stuff! just a few family members came over to celebrate the day with us.







Nanna bought her her own cupcake to eat!


And she dug right in!! She ate a ton of it! what a good eater!





Opening her first present..


I didn't realize until she pulled this out.. that this is her first doll! I hadn't ever gotten her a doll! Aunt Dejah gave her this


Second present!



She liked the wrapping alot haha but we got her some bath toys

She loves this stacker thing


But she loves putting them on her arms more! haha



This was her by the end of the day.. cake, pizza, juice all in her hair and face.


I can't believe it has been one year since I brought this amazing baby into this world. I love you Samarah Faye Fenstermaker happy first birthday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment