My baby and I

My baby and I

Monday, August 27, 2012

Boobs

Well, my boobs are just boobs again. (well, almost)  I definitley feel blessed that my milk came in and that I was able to nurse her for this long. Because Formula is freaking expensive, holy crap. I chose to stop nursing after she turned 1, i probably could have kept going but my milk supply had gone down anyway and now with her 7 teeth when she bites, she bites hard!! I felt like 1 was a good age to stop.. I felt bad about stopping nursing for the first few days but I kept having to tell myself that its ok and people stop nursing all the time and some people don't even ever get the chance to nurse.

I think I will miss my milk filled boobs though, lol. its amazing what a difference it makes in your size!! haha! i know sorry if its TMI! but hey its a blog i post about my life and this is a part of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment