My baby and I

My baby and I

Friday, August 17, 2012

Learning sisterly tricks?

Samarah is hilarious. She makes me laugh like every day. I have been catching her putting things in her mouth and crawling with them! We are like, um are you learning from Casey? Lol!!


I got a video of her crawling with it but i can't figure out how to upload it

For like a week straight almost every day she was putting things in her mouth and crawling around with them. If it fell out of her mouth she would bend down and try to pick it up with her mouth. It was so damn funny


She was crawling with this in her mouth but i just missed it

She has done other things that Casey does she will come up and lick our pants or lean forward to put her face in the dog water/food bowl. i don't know if all babies do this or if she really has watched Casey? cuz she does other things that she has seen us do. Who knows, all i know is it is entertaining and i love it!


Oh i figured out how to upload it! watch it! I was laughing so hard watching her i couldn't talk properly lol

No comments:

Post a Comment