My baby and I

My baby and I

Monday, October 13, 2014

Campout in the backyard!

So I have really been trying to spend more quality time with my daughter and do more memory making activities.. So, on Saturday we went to the farmers market and then played on the playground.. I took her to jakers pumpkin patch in springville (if you haven't been, go it's free and totally awesome) she played there over an hour then she fell asleep which was much needed she took a long nap.. And THEN...
I got stuff ready for a backyard camp out while she napped!! she was so excited! We didn't have the stuff for s'mores but Chris did so he lent it to us..

I waited until it got dark and then I made a fire and we made once s'more each, and we sat by the fire and talked and looked at the stars

Then we went to sleep in the tent! 
Well around 4 AM we were woken up by the wind... Omg it was SO loud!! It was so windy!! Stuff was crashing around our yard, and I asked her if she wanted to go inside and she said no she wanted to stay in the tent. So we talked and hid under the covers.. Then at one point we were both laying down she was a little higher up than I was, and all of a sudden she's like 'I got it mom!!' And I look up and the wind had blown the tent over her head and she like had her hands pushing against the tent holding it away from her head and she just kept saying I got it mom hahaha it was so freaking awesome!!  We were awake for several hours but she was able to fall back asleep.. That is her underneath the stuffed dog LOL


She had a blast and she talked about it for the next couple days.  It was so easy to do and it made such a good memory I for sure want to do more!!

1 comment:

  1. Lol! Fun fun fun!!! She's seems to be such a little character!! Love you both!! Keep making those memories Mommy!!! Xoxoxo :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete