My baby and I

My baby and I

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th!

Today was pretty chill! Chris slept until the afternoon, Samarah and I hung out together all morning.. we had a picnic outside and lit some fireworks. At first, Samarah DID NOT like them. She ran inside saying ALL DONE ALL DONE and wouldn't come back outside lol. But then Chris gave her some poppers and she slowly got into the rest of the fireworks to where she kept saying 'WOAH' 'BIG ONE' 'FIREWORK' and clapping


 
She always squints real big when I try to take her picture now

 
So her fathers child.. she looks nothing like me

 
Her hair is kind of curly!!


 
Thanks to Treesa for all her cute clothes! I am so grateful for Treesa!
 
and the SQUINT

 
We kept her up a little after her bedtime.. well 2 hours... Even with all the excitement, as she got tired she lost interest so we put her to bed about 1030.. We shall see how she does tomorrow. She hardly ever goes that far past her bedtime

 

 
She was really fun this year though she is talking like crazy and so into everything, so excited. You can't help but smile when you look at her face







 
Look at how long her legs are!!!!!!!! She is getting SO BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Nanna and Jordan wanted to get a good picture :)


 
I got this up the day of! check me out i'm doing better!

1 comment:

  1. That dimple!! And those long little pony legs!! She's so dang cute!! <3

    ReplyDelete