My baby and I

My baby and I

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Derby!

Went to demolition derby in nephi tonight with my sister! It was awesome! I love derbys. Chris and I always used to go. He used to derby when he was younger, well his dad and family and friends all did it was a big part of his life while growing up! I thought about him at the derby, but it was good memories. The derby was awesome!! I haven't been in several years and it was good to spend time with my sister! Samarah was with chris.. on one hand I think she would have loved it, but then again it lasted for hours how do you keep a two year old oh wait she is three now, at 3 year old entertained for four hours on a tiny little bench crammed with people nowhere for her to move or sit or walk. In a few years at a different venue with more room lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment