My baby and I

My baby and I

Monday, February 25, 2013

Thanksgiving!!

Ok So I am trying a post with pictures, when I tried a few months ago it wouldn't let me because of some picture limit that you have to pay for.. But I think I can do it! So its late but at least I'm getting it up!
 
So we went to my parents house this year, and it was the year for the whole family.. We helped my parents rake their yard (Which is HUGE) I love that all of us doing a little bit of work makes such a big difference. Saved my parents hours and hours of time and effort
 
 
Samarah had a bad week. First, she tripped and caught the corner of the fridge at my parents, left a nasty bruise, then she walked into the corner of the tailgate of my dads pickup THEN...

 
While everyone was outside raking leaves, Samarah was running around and my nephew was outside swinging and didn't see samarah and whacked her right in the nose and knocked her over...

 
And she got a bloody nose!! oh my gosh it was SO SAD i was freaking out lol. It was totally an accident but I felt so so so bad

 
Chris has been trying to grow his goatee out.. after watching sons of anarchy, i don't like it!! yuck! I think it makes him look old!

 
Overall it was a pretty good day

No comments:

Post a Comment